see...this is why I knew you needed a blog....gotta have somewhere to be a proud mama and put all his pics for all the far away people in your life. I love it! It was so good to see you guys...if you and James want to roadtrip, we'd love to have you anytime!
Becki and JOsh, James is super adorable! i have enjoyed looking at the pictures seeing as how we can't visit y'all. Thank goodness for the internet - it still amazes me sometimes:) Anyway, I was reading you post becki about being a new mom and the stress that comes with it - i totally understand and i promise the more the days go by the more you'll feel like an old pro - like you hadn't been nervous about it all!! I am very glad you and james made it out of that terrible gas leak - Praise God for sure!!!! Hugs from Lizzie:) and take care from me! Kristie
see...this is why I knew you needed a blog....gotta have somewhere to be a proud mama and put all his pics for all the far away people in your life. I love it! It was so good to see you guys...if you and James want to roadtrip, we'd love to have you anytime!
ReplyDeleteBecki and JOsh,
ReplyDeleteJames is super adorable! i have enjoyed looking at the pictures seeing as how we can't visit y'all. Thank goodness for the internet - it still amazes me sometimes:)
Anyway, I was reading you post becki about being a new mom and the stress that comes with it - i totally understand and i promise the more the days go by the more you'll feel like an old pro - like you hadn't been nervous about it all!! I am very glad you and james made it out of that terrible gas leak - Praise God for sure!!!!
Hugs from Lizzie:) and take care from me!
Kristie